Are you having following symptoms?
- Change in sleeping patterns
- Restlessness or lethargy
- Lack of energy or fatigue
- Thoughts of death and suicide
- Loss of confidence
- Appetite or weight change
No one knows why depression will occurs. Sometimes it just comes out of the blue. A range of internal or external factors can affect our moods.
What we should do to help ourselves?
- Laughter is good for you. Watch comedy shows on TV, hire funny films or get a group of friends to have a good laugh.
- Smile at people – even if you don’t feel happy, your brain doesn’t know and start imagine your are feeling well.
- Try speaking to yourself positively. Tell yourself how you’re coping at this difficult time.
- Set yourself easily achievable daily task , like writing a letter or doing the laundry.
- Regular aerobic exercise oxygenates the brain and raises levels of endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers.
- Alkaline the body using Innerlight Supergreen so you will feel good.
Alternatively, you can start taking in anti-depressant drugs temporary. This will help to relieve the symptoms of depression and help sufferer to get on with the life.